Re: Reruns at Nats

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reruns at Nats
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 17:25:35 -0500
This has always made me wonder as well.  Some of the people in our region
aren't the fastest at getting to cones, and with 2 cars on the course, I
have been very tempted to red flag a car so that he doesn't chance coming
within 15 feet of a course worker.

A few times, our course workers have been hard pressed for time, and cones
get put back in the wrong spot.

Lastly, most of our reruns come from computer errors or timing errors.

Brian

--
Brian Berryhill
http://www.angelfire.com/ms/brianberryhill/