Re: Reruns at Nats

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reruns at Nats
From: "Mark J. Hirt" <nxracer@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:03:29 -0500
As a drivers who stopped for a downed cone lets NOT put the blame on
us. We stopped what could have been a great run because someone missed
a cone that some other car hit. Will they miss it again? Do you want
to take that chance? Sorry Not me! As for going slow the supp's state
"Failure to exit the remainder of the course at a appropriate speed
(generally 20 to 30 miles per hour) will result in a DNF". I actually
looked at my speed when the corners were speeding me up and I was
doing about 25. Sorry folks BUT I did not leave the cone down so why
should I get DNF'ed because of it.

--
 Regards,

 Mark J. Hirt