RE: Tech inspection, what to do....

To: "Cliff Loh" <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>, "Autox List" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tech inspection, what to do....
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 01:54:16 -0400
I would guess test throttle action while the car is running

Most drivers "drive" to tech have them depress and release the throttle
while the inspector
Observes the reaction.  Should be similar to a standard car possibly slower
I would guess
More so in a turbo car, the computer is as I guess designed to keep the
throttle from slamming
Shut and in effect prolonging the life of the turbo, then again I am only
guessing

Jeff