Re: The Ultimate I-Class

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: The Ultimate I-Class
From: brandon.fetch@ey.com
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:49:58 -0500
Here I go.  Into the Foster pool...

Isn't the Supra technically a 2+2 and not a coupe?  It does have a back
seat, but for small pets and child seats only, right?

*gdr*

Brandon

Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>@autox.team.net on 09/22/2000 09:38:48 AM

Please respond to Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>

Sent by:  owner-autox@autox.team.net

To:  Bill Ozinga <oz@tirerack.com>
cc:  "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>

Bill Ozinga wrote:

> Then why is the Supra in the class?
>
> If DG was as evil as you make him out to be, he'd of managed to get rid
of
> the Supra. (Which I don't think should be in the class, personally)

Then why is the 944 Turbo and all 2 seaters specifically prohibited?

Paul Foster

Note:          The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP