Re: The Ultimate I-Class

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Ultimate I-Class
From: Bill Ozinga <oz@tirerack.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:17:11 -0700
Paul Foster took a break from hunting killers with OJ and planning his
vacation to Area 51 to say...

> <<<And hey! Look! We did a pretty good job last year with SM.>>>
>
> Why is it always "we" when people criticize the class and "I" or "me"
> when they don't? In other words, who died and left you the SM god?
> AFAIK, this is the only class that has _ever_ been created at the whim
> of one individual to be run by his rules that are _obviously_ defined to
> keep his particular car competive at all costs?!?

Then why is the Supra in the class?

If DG was as evil as you make him out to be, he'd of managed to get rid of
the Supra. (Which I don't think should be in the class, personally)

Bill Ozinga - webmaster@tirerack.com
Webmaster - The Tire Rack
http://www.tirerack.com
Ph.(888)541-1777 or (219)287-2345