Re: The Ultimate I-Class

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Ultimate I-Class
From: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:13:27 -0400
That's a bit of a cheap shot Paul.  Anyone who
seriously looks at the SM rules and choices would not
say the Talon is the class overdog - not even close.
Think about RX3s with 13bs, Integra-powered Civics,
M3s, twin turbo Supras - that doesn't sound like a
Talon I-class. You obviously have a thing for Dennis,
but he's done an excellent job at organizing the SM
concept.  Remember, last year at this time, there was
no SM to speak of - it has come a long way in a short
time.

Kent Rafferty

> Why is it always "we" when people criticize the class
and "I" or "me"  when they don't? In other words, who
died and left you the SM god?  AFAIK, this is the only
class that has _ever_ been created at the whim of one
individual to be run by his rules that are
_obviously_ defined to keep his particular car
competive at all costs?!?
Paul Foster