Re: What are Y'All doing on April Fool's Day?

To: MGB13@lewisweb.net, Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com
Subject: Re: What are Y'All doing on April Fool's Day?
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:03:52 -0500
Hey, If you are in Pittsburgh this Sunday, April 1st, the North Hills Sports
Car Club is hosting it's first event that day at our North Park Swimming
Pool site. Just don't expect it to be as warm as it will probably be in
Tallahassee. But wouldn't that be nice? It's hard autocrossing in four or
five layers of sweatshirts.

Larry Steckel