Re: What are Y'All doing on April Fool's Day?

To: "JD Kemp" <MGB13@lewisweb.net>
Subject: Re: What are Y'All doing on April Fool's Day?
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 20:31:45 -0800
All right, JD, you've convinced me...  that YOU think there's going to be an
event on April 1!  But what evidence do you have that your "friends" aren't
duping YOU again, eh?  Can you imagine how it will feel to show up at o'dark
thirty, after getting up at 2am to "spring forward", camera in hand, only to
find that you're the only one standing between a horde of out-of-town autoxers
and the locked Port-a-Potties?

You've been suckered, my friend!

KeS