Texas National Tour

To: "autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Texas National Tour
From: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:41:37 -0500
For those planning to come to Texas for the 3rd annual National Tour at
Texas Motor Speedway, I have a couple of announcements that I would like to
pass to you....

First, Friday practice will begin at the usual time and end as per usual,
usually around 3PM.  At this time, Texas Region will pick up where Howard
leaves off, and continue practice until 6PM.  What this means for you is
that if you can't get there before normal practice ends, you can still make
it in time for practice runs, assuming you get there before the second
session closes.

Seond, We will again offer laps on the speedway, with a new feature thrown
in.  Laps will include the super speedway AND the new road course.  We will
be selling laps at a tent near registration, along with tee shirts.  Be sure
to sign up and get your tickes for the lap session, which will begin at 5PM
Saturday and run till 630, or whenever the last ticket holders have run.

Third, Bobby Archer's German MotorWorks trailer will be on hand all weekend,
selling Hoosier tires, and mounting Hoosiers, as well as others.  In
addition, check out all the merchandise he has that soloists and racers
really need.

Fourth, Larry from Pro Tape will have his display set up, and can provide
you with any magnetics, class designations, and numbers that you may need.
He can also provide just about any decal you may need.

For more info, visit Texas Region's solo II website at www.autocross.com,
and follow the links to Texas Region.

Phil O.