Re: Subject: No Autox on TV please

To: glen.thompson@home.com
Subject: Re: Subject: No Autox on TV please
From: Benjamin D Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:44:52 -0400
Yep we got ETR to do it. It's in their territory. Stay posted on the list
I should have it up an running soon. It will be nice to have a townhall
meeting all year long on event operations, won't it? I'm hoping we can
get Howard Duncan, Tasha Goodale and the honchos in Cal Club, San Diego,
San Francisco and Seattle on the list, too.