Dennis' Agenda

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dennis' Agenda
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:43:52 -0500
Here's a link to an interesting post of Dennis' on the sut (Street Mod) list.

I'll quote a couple of lines here:

"If I could have morphed SP into SM without adding any new classes, I would
have done so."

I.e., Dennis' goal all along has been to make SP into his image of the "right"
allowances. Creating a "new" class was a second choice, and he's still trying
to achieve choice #1.

"In my opinion, it was a greater sin to not serve the SM audience than
to add a class or two. But if there's any way to serve the same people
with the same level of parity with less classes,"

IOW, serve the folks who agree with Dennis at the expense of those who do not.

I encourage anyone interested to read Dennis' post in its entirety.

Jay