A shameless plug (no real AX content)

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: A shameless plug (no real AX content)
From: "William Schenker" <schenker@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:44:38 -0700
With all this talk about racing movies, I thought I would do a shameless
plug for myself.

I'm an actor and AXer here in So. Cal., and I'm appearing tonight (Tuesday,
May 1st.) in "18 Wheels of Justice" on The Nashville Network (TNN) @ 11:00
pm est/pst, 10:00 pm cst.

AX content:  The word "18 Wheels" in the title of the show :-}

If you blink you'll miss me.  I come on about 20min. into the show.  It's
right after the bad-guy of the week, the actor Michael Warren - who played
"Bobby" on "Hill Street Blues", gets arrested.  I play his lawyer
representing him in the police interrogation room.  Only a couple of lines,
but hey, it's work.

Thanks for your patience during this commercial interruption.

Regards,

Bill Schenker
CalClub #36 csp 10AE Miata
SDR #58        "     "        "