Re: Solo DSC: was "Street Modified cost"

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solo DSC: was "Street Modified cost"
From: "Madurski, Ronald M." <RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 16:44:40 -0400
>Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 09:26:12 -0700
>From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
>Subject: Re: Solo DSC: was "Street Modified cost" (LONG)
>
>Um, you've just invented bracket racing.  The recipe will be just the same
as
>at the drags:
>
>(would kill for five runs in a day at our local events)>

Move to West Virginia (or southern Ohio, or Eastern Kentucky)  we had 8 runs
this weekend and if we hadn't started so late due to lot problems we would
have had time for fun runs too.

Ronald M. Madurski
SAIC/FBI Senior Systems Administrator

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- - Albert Einstein.