Best Car Movies (Not Driven)

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Best Car Movies (Not Driven)
From: "Stolz, Ken" <StolzK@mso.umt.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 18:39:11 -0600
In the course of trying to improve the morale of an underfunded research
group to whom we have to issue layoff notices and then recant when a grant
comes in at the last minute, we've been showing some "car flicks" during
lunch hour and/or late Friday afternoon.

We have the following in our collection:

Gone in 60 Seconds - original and remake on DVD
Bullit (sp) on DVD
A Man and a Woman (and 20 Years Later) on VHS
The Italian Job on VHS
Grand Prix on VHS
LeMans on VHS
Winning on VHS

Any others you would recommend for our collection?  Thanks!

~ Ken Stolz
Big Sky Region 38 - Missoula, MT
'01 Subaru Impreza RS - #12 STS - "AUTOXER":

   __/   Solo2   \__