Re: Best Car Movies

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Best Car Movies
From: LWOLFRACIN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 20:04:01 EDT
In the course of trying to improve the morale of an underfunded research
> group to whom we have to issue layoff notices and then recant when a grant
> comes in at the last minute, we've been showing some "car flicks" during
> lunch hour and/or late Friday afternoon.

~~~~2 words "Vanishing Piont" if you havn't seen this movie then you arn't
really a car guy, don't bother with the 1996 Fox remake, it just sucked

"Buy what you want. Fix what you can. And remember, if you had all of the
money that you've spent on cars, you would spend it all on cars."

Kurt"Wolfgang"Peterson

CS #22
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1985 Buick Regal T-Type WH-1 turbo 3.8L