Re: Solo DSC (part one)

To: <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Subject: Re: Solo DSC (part one)
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 18:59:54 -0500
My sincerest apologies for to Kevin for confusing him with another off list
post I received and answered. My challenge to Kevin was to attend my
inaugeral event, and take my money home as overall winner!!

BTW, Kevin, just for your info, I have not received a personal attack or
flaming letter in regards to the DSC topic. Most are constructive, some
(like yours below) are getting pretty barbed and off topic, but I do not
consider it flaming. My mother or heritage hasn't been mentioned yet.

Your comment about  substantive issues is definately not fact. It may be
your opinion, but since you don't know me at all it seems a bit tainted. Do
you consider yourself an appointed spokesperson for "fewer and fewer
people"? It seems to me that you should only be able to speak for yourself.
As such, and contrary to your assumptions, there are several people willing
to discuss very substantive issues with me. Just read some of the other
posts about this topic on this list. I also am not sure where you are coming
from with your next statement - your comment about shifting ground and
changing position came from left field. Maybe I should take that personally?
Naw, I'm having too much fun here. :-)