St. Louis Hotels and Event Info

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: St. Louis Hotels and Event Info
From: "Dave Whitworth" <dave@wcsllc.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:01:08 -0500
For all of you who keep asking questions about the St. Louis MiDiv Solotime
Event, please visit our web page www.gatewaytonationals.com for complete
info on hotels, etc.

For those not familiar with our event area, St. Charles is a nice, crime
free suburban area where most of the population is shifting.  As a matter of
fact, I think  St. Charles county is/was the fastest growing county in the
USA.

The Event Hotel is clean and the AC works.  The inside looks better than the
outside appears, and they have a large parking lot which is perfect for
trailers.  They are also very helpful in giving us a hospitality room and an
area of the lot for tech and registration, so we try to funnel business
their way.  IMO, it is a decent value for the $$ and is as nice as any other
Day's Inn around the country.

At the same intersection is a Baymont Inn, Hampton Inn, Ramada and a brand
new Comfort Inn that looks like it will be open by Memorial Day.  Any of
these will serve you well.

Don't forget to visit our website for complete info on Hotels, tourism and
more.  www.gatewaytonationals.com

Dave Whitworth
2001 Event Chair