Re: Fw: Smokey Yunick R.I.P

To: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: Smokey Yunick R.I.P
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 16:45:34 -0500
A true loss to the motorsport community, Dave - even if you're not a
NASCAR or Indy fan.  Many of us learned an awful lot from him over the
years - especially back in the 60s and 70s.  His monthly columns in
Popular Science or Popular Mechanics (can't remember which) were
always a fun read.  And, they usually had some little tidbit of useful
information that you could either apply immediately or store away in
the ol' gray matter for future reference.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman