Explorer Help needed

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Explorer Help needed
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 21:48:14 -0700
OK, no Autox content other than I know some use them for tow vehicles.. My
sister has one, a 92, 4WD (not full time), V6.  I don't really know much
about these cars, just my general mechanical knowledge. There is a
vibration that can be felt thru the steering wheel and the seat, very
noticable at nornal takeoff thru crusing, more so at lower speeds.  Not
alignment or wheel balance kind of thing.  4WD not engaged (didn't try it
engaged).  I was thinking maybe bad front u-joint (or whatever it has).
Any other ideas?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Rick Brown
FP 240Z