Revised SEDiv Solo2 Tennessee event info

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@egroups.com,
Subject: Revised SEDiv Solo2 Tennessee event info
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 23:27:55 EDT
I have the SEDiv flyer documents revised with the new site location at Twin
Fountains Raceway near Murfreesboro, TN scheduled for June 16 & 17, 2001.
The SEDiv Solo2 site webmaster is out of the country on business and may not
get the website info changed over right away.

If you would like to receive an electronic copy of the event flyer;
consisting of six pages zipped in MS Word format, please reply email me and
I'll send you a big packet of electrons.  I would like to explore the idea of
sending as many people as possible an e-file of the flyer rather than snail
mailing them a copy.  There is substantial cost & labor associated with
putting a flyer in the mail.

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward