Re: Tire warming

To: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Tire warming
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:26:02 -0600
You don't know that the car is running do you? Even though there is someone in
the drivers
seat you can't be sure from the picture...I've seen a lot of people using these
passive heat
retainers. Say, I've heard theres another way to warm your tires at Nationals
and its completely
legal. Its called a co-driver...

Scott