Re: Shock adjustment access rule

To: lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Shock adjustment access rule
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:36:23 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/01 12:28:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com writes:

> The allowance has just been passed and already the can of worms has already
> been opened.

Larry,

Don't you wish, but I'm afraid it won't serve your "anti-aftermarket shock"
position as well as you'd like.  The truth is the ruling allows a competitor
to provide access to shock absorber adjusters as required so long as it
serves no other ulterior purpose.

Just because someone doesn't understand the general concept does not quality
as a can of worms.  Unfortunately I have not had time to counter several of
your other misrepresentations on this subject as appeared in NAP recently.

Mark Sipe