Stepping up.

To: president@scca.org, tgoodale@scca.org, HDuncan@scca.org
Subject: Stepping up.
From: James Rogerson <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:08:47 -0500
Dear Tasha, Howard and Steve,
         Got home, unpacked and back to the humdrum of my normal work
assignment.  I was reflecting on the past week and find that your
collective response and coordination with the many others involved (local
officials, military commanders, event chiefs and other volunteers) at
Topeka to circumvent almost certain disaster was outstanding.  For many
years I worked in rail operations as a first response officer and from that
vantage point can do nothing but applaud your efforts last week.  A truly
great job under the circumstances.

         I look forward to seeing each of you next year at the various Pro
or National Tour events that I am able to attend, but surely in Topeka in
2002.

James Rogerson
  [FP #125] - Techless Racing
jwalter@ptra.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"When law and morality contradict one another, the citizen has the cruel
alternative of either losing his sense of morality or losing his respect
for the law."  - Federic Bastiat