Who's the Creater of that "Stand On It"Video@this year's talent

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Who's the Creater of that "Stand On It"Video@this year's talent
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:05:11 -0400
Hello team.netters,
 I haven't emailed a message on here for awhile but here's the question
and topic I have for you in this email.
  I'm probably going to make a R.A.F.T. racing video for next year's
talent show and I'm going to try to make it as good or better as that
Stand On It video at this year's nationals's. So could someone on this
list tell me the name of that person who made that video with macintosh
and give me their email address? If so,I would appreciate it.
  And does anyone know if this year's national's north course will be
next year's north course or will there be a course similar to that since
only 2 heat's got to run on that course? That's it for now,I'm out.

P.S.-My prayers go out to those victims and their families in last
Tuesday's terrorist attacks in Manhattan,Washington D.C.