Cover only SportsCar issue

To: autox@autox.team.net, stroyer@micron.com
Subject: Cover only SportsCar issue
From: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:30:55 -0600
Yesterday I received my latest issue of SportsCar, or at least the cover. The
inner
contents were not there and on the cover was a note from the postoffice
apologizing
for not being able to deliver as intended (with contents). Kind of a bummer.
Anyway,
my last 3 issues (including this one) all arrived with the cover loose from the
main
contents and I'm wondering if this is becoming common or do I just have a
problem
with my mail carrier. I don't seem to be having any trouble with any other
magazines
coming to the house, but then, none of them have the covers stapled on to the
main
body anymore either.

Also,  does anyone know how to contact SportsCar to see if they will mail me
another
issue?

thx,

Scott