Re: Cover only SportsCar issue

To: Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair <stroyer@micron.com>,
Subject: Re: Cover only SportsCar issue
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:43:11 -0400
At 02:30 PM 9/18/01 -0600, Scott Troyer - TestEng DRAM Repair wrote:
>Yesterday I received my latest issue of SportsCar, or at least the cover.
The inner
>contents were not there and on the cover was a note from the postoffice
apologizing
>for not being able to deliver as intended (with contents). Kind of a
bummer. Anyway,
>my last 3 issues (including this one) all arrived with the cover loose
from the main
>contents and I'm wondering if this is becoming common or do I just have a
problem
>with my mail carrier. I don't seem to be having any trouble with any other
magazines
>coming to the house, but then, none of them have the covers stapled on to
the main
>body anymore either.

FYI,

At least "in the past", if my copy of a magazine happened to end up at one
end of a bundle (as explained by one publisher and/or the Post Office) as
it went to the Post Office, it tended to be significantly damaged.
Generally this would happen for a couple of months and then my copy would
stop being on an end due to adding or dropping of subscribers. All would be
well for my copy after that:-)

Dick Rasmussen
CM 85
85 Van Diemen RF-85 Formula Ford