Re: Cover only SportsCar issue

To: stroyer@micron.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cover only SportsCar issue
From: JTB713@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:36:55 EDT
I get the cover and contents separately every month....

Jim Blanton

In a message dated 9/18/01 4:32:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stroyer@micron.com writes:

<< Yesterday I received my latest issue of SportsCar, or at least the cover.
The inner
 contents were not there and on the cover was a note from the postoffice
apologizing
 for not being able to deliver as intended (with contents). Kind of a bummer.
Anyway,
 my last 3 issues (including this one) all arrived with the cover loose from
the main
 contents and I'm wondering if this is becoming common or do I just have a
problem
 with my mail carrier. I don't seem to be having any trouble with any other
magazines
 coming to the house, but then, none of them have the covers stapled on to
the main
 body anymore either.

 Also,  does anyone know how to contact SportsCar to see if they will mail me
another
 issue?

 thx,

 Scott