Re: New Stock Classes

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Stock Classes
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@spec-rx7.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:12:28 -0500
My 2 cents worth, "bubble cars" put where I think they'll end up.

SS:  Z06 Vette, Viper, Porsche Boxster S, M Coupe.
AS:  C4 Vettes, Porsche 993, M Coupe, is the Zenardi edition NSX
eligible?  The S2000 and 'regular' Boxster would fit here too.
BS:  Honda S2000, Porsche Boxster, 968, MR2T, F-bodies on some courses.
CS:  Miata, MR2 Spyder, 914 2 ltr.
DS:  BMW 3 series, Lexus IS300, WRX, Audi S4, DSM.  It's still gonna be
tough to beat the 2600 lb Type R though.  Any FWD without a LSD will
struggle to keep up.
ES:  MR2 MKII, Miata, 924.
FS:  Any 3rd/4th gen V8 F-Body, Bullitt Mustang or 96+ Cobra
GS:  CRX SI, Neons, BMW 318, Celica's, SE-R, V6 F-bodies, Probe/MX-6
twins (4 cyl or 6 cyl), RSX
HS:  BMW 318, Civic SI, Corolla, Focus, Protege.  Le Car's don't have a
chance but they don't show up anyway.

Jeff