Re: New Stock Classes

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Stock Classes
From: Jester097@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:33:05 EDT
To throw some fire to the pile, what about saturns in the new GS?  Driven
well they are competitive in ES now, and the only additional threat they
would face in the new GS is the Subaru 2.5RS.  I think the real problem with
saturns not becoming serious autocross competitors is the lack of marketing
of saturn as a sporty coupe, and a severe lack of aftermarket support.  Its
pretty bad.  I'm going with a set of custom shocks this winter, if i could
buy off the shelf koni's and re-valve them i would and it would save me alot
of money.

Also... one of my HS picks that no one seems to have is a newer nissan sentra
SE - 140HP, 140 ft-lbs of torque and a viscous LSD (alo the old sentra SE-R).

-Ryan 95SC2 #88ES

In a message dated 9/19/01 3:22:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,