Re: New Stock Classes

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Stock Classes
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 06:55:02 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com> wrote:
> > What do you think about the Honda CRX (HS?)
The best HS CRX has only 90 horsepower, and is
mechanically very similar to the current class leader
Civic SI which has 106 hp.

> Looking at the new GS (btw, my recent Fastrack had
> "neon (all)" in GS in
> the approved listing, so I assume that's a done
> deal?)

If you look in fastrack before the class listings it
says that they are waiting to class the Boxster S (SS
or AS), S2000(AS or BS), and Neon ACR(DS or GS) until
after Nationals(about now).  We will probably know
very soon.

Also, I noticed the RSX [type S] has not been classed
yet.  I am assuming DS for the type S and GS for the
base.

Sean Minehart
Team Underdog Racing
CS 97