Re: Classing

To: "Roger Johnson" <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>,
Subject: Re: Classing
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@home.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 20:00:54 -0700
Roger,

I must be seriously confused.  The current Oct proposed 2002 classing
has the C4 Corvette in AS against other cars that are all currenly in
SS with the C4 Corvette, and have not shown to be top SS cars.
I thought the top SS cars were C5 (Z06), Boxster S, and RX-7 TT.
None of those are in AS, except the possiblity of the Boxster S.
If the Boxster S goes to AS, then I would say that would be the
car to have.  Otherwise, the C4 Corvette is the way to go.

I thought the F-Body tuners were in BS.  Contrary to NAP, I
don't think they have a chance in BS against a Boxster, or possible
S2000.  They may have a chance in local events though.

The S2000 is a wild card, and could go into AS, but I don't think
it would dominate AS.  It would be OK on some courses, but the
C4 would be better on others. The S2000 in BS would be the car to have.

Am I missing something?

Chris