RE: Classing

To: "'Larry Steckel'" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>, <pullg@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Classing
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 00:07:47 -0500
<<
Now. On a national level, of course the Porsche 993 has to be
considered,
especially if there is some sort of contingency program. Regionaly,
those
cars are still in the hands of the waxers and gold chain types.

We don't like the 'waxers and gold chain types', 'big watch small penis
crowd' is preffered.

Thanks,