RE: Nationals (something I liked)

To: "'Mark Sirota'" <mark@sirota.org>, "'Gill, Doug'"
Subject: RE: Nationals (something I liked)
From: "Richard Atkins" <richarda@npclabels.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:56:29 -0500
Additional Cons
        - Some like to check tire temperature ASAP after run, means crew (if
any)
would need to be at weight point.
        - Engine will need to be off, some M & P will not start without
additional
battery.
        -

The way they did it Friday seem fine to me, that is take trophy cars to
scale after impound and let the rest of us go (I am in the "rest of us"
group).