RE: Nationals (something I liked)

To: "'Linnhoff, Eric'" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>,
Subject: RE: Nationals (something I liked)
From: "Richard Atkins" <richarda@npclabels.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:43:28 -0500
No, you are not picking on any one person, you are picking on two classes of
cars P & M,
I run two batteries in my car and a bunch of extra weight to make min but if
the reduce the weight I will be down to one battery. I run somewhat higher
compression than you do and my timing is set a "little" off factory spec so
my car is somewhat hard to start when it is hot or cold.

When I hear all of the "the world coming to an end" because this or that
stock car has been moved to a different class for next year,(and we hear it
every year) I keep my ideas to myself as I don't run stock.
Why don't you pick on STS, let P take care of itself.