Re: Ft. Myers - Sound Control?

To: pethier@isd.net, bhaden@ucsd.edu, soloandroadrally@scca.org
Subject: Re: Ft. Myers - Sound Control?
From: JDMurphy47@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:21:37 EST
Phil,
Thank you for your worthy comments.  If there was a national sound control
rule, I would gladly add a muffler to my two cycle.  There is only one
concern - different altitudes, air densities and weather can play havoc with
sound control.  Someone with far more expertise that I should come up with a
solution that can be applied equally nationally - a tough nut, I am afraid.
As the road racers have lower and lower sound levels enforced in the future,
hopefully they may find the solution that we can use.

Jim