Opinions on my project?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Opinions on my project?
From: ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:39:47 EST
I will be building up a car, and would like to know two things:  how it will be
classed, and if it would be competitive in the class it will fit into.

The car will probably be a 93-95 honda del sol, with a swapped in B18 dohc vtec
engine, fed by a vortech supercharger.  Boost will probably be in the 10-15 psi
range.  Koni adjustables, H&R springs, and all the standard intake and exhaust
bolt ons.  I'm guessing it will be heavier than stock.  It will have a mild
stereo upgrade and retain power steering and a/c (this will not be a race-only
car).  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Will