Need a couple more Nationals writers

To: ".Wichita Region" <Wichita-scca@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Need a couple more Nationals writers
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:56:00 -0500
I could use two more writers to help do the SportsCar coverage for the Solo
II Nationals.

Specifically, I need people who are driving Tuesday-Wednesday but staying
through the week to cover classes on Thursday-Friday.

(I am full up on writers to cover the Tuesday-Wednesday classes).

I cannot tell anyone yet what classes they will cover, not until they
announce the heat groupings later this month. But if anyone has a
preference, I try to accommodate when possible. I don't need shakespearean
writing talent; I need eyes and ears - reporters.

This does count as the work assignment. If you already sent in your entry,
tell me what you originally requested. I'll get it changed. If not, send
your entry and check the "other" box and write "SportsCar writer" in the
space.

You have to be able to get stories back to me (by e-mail) by Sept. 20.

Interested? If so, please reply with the following information:

   1. Your name
   2. Mailing address
   3. Phone numbers (home & work)
   4. e-mail address
   5. Your class, days you run [see schedule below]
   6. What days you plan to arrive/leave Topeka
   7. Any preferences for classes you'd like to cover (no guarantees!)
   8. Give me a second-choice for a work assignment in case I can't use you.

--Rocky Entriken
  Chief of Writers