Re: [TD] Fram Filter problem

To: TurboDiesel@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TD] Fram Filter problem
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 06:24:18 -0700 (PDT)
I had heard about Fram filters splitting but had not
had the problem. Well I did this weekend. Moved the
truck on Saturday and found a dinner sized spot of
oil. Crawled under the truck and found it was coming
from the filter. Pulled the filter and there was a 2"
split in the side. Used the FRAM because they are a
major sponsor of the SCCA which I am a member of. Well
I guess it is back to WIX filters. Filter had only
been on for 500 miles. Sending it to Fram when I get
the old oil drained out of it. Check you filters.

Don Miller
#32 E-Mod Autocross Car
97 Dodge Cummins #6 TST Plate and No Muffler
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com