Re: Cendiv Divisional results/pics posted

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cendiv Divisional results/pics posted
From: sgt2@daimlerchrysler.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:29:36 -0400
Jeff, you're right. If I was driving the Miata I may have had a
shot at beating Danny ;')

Bea drove Mr. Popp's Z06 beast, and I drove Bill Rietow's
very-stock Z06 in lieu of my broken, usual ride (Thanks, Bill.)

The Vette is quite a machine.  To think that any car is that
good and fast right off the showroom floor is awesome.  I have
to give GM and the Corvette Team credit for a job well done.

>Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:21:51 -0700
>From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
>Subject: Re: Cendiv Divisional results/pics posted
>
>> http://www.solo2.cendiv-scca.org/2002/02div.html has pictures/results
from
>> this past weekends Cendiv Divisional in Peru, IN.
>
>ASP looks wrong. Steve Telehowski in a Miata, Bea Regganie in a Z28.
Anyone
>have the correct info there? Thanks.

Steve Telehowski
Project Engineer - Viper Body