Safety Belt

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Safety Belt
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:21:04 -0500
Hey, Gang!

The August issue of the "Safety Belt" is in the mail and should be
arriving in the mailboxes of all licensed SCCA Solo Safety Stewards any
day now - if you haven't received it already.  It's not yet up on the
SCCA website, but it should be very soon.

It's a little easier to get to it from the website now.  At least you
don't have to do a "search" to find it.  From the homepage, scroll down
the menu on the right until you get to News/Publications - then click on
Safety Belt.  Once that page loads, click on Safety Belt at the very top
left of your screen.  Once that page loads, look to the right - about
midway down - and you'll find a grey box with links to all of the Safety
Belt issues that are available online. As of this writing, the most
recent one is the May 2002 issue.

No secrets here.  We (the SSC) WANT to make the Safety Belt available to
ANYBODY who wants to read it.  And we would encourage each and every one
of you to do exactly that - read it - whether you're a Solo Safety
Steward or not!  8<{)

If you have questions about any of the articles in the Safety Belt or
take issue with something said in one of the articles, please get in
touch directly with the person who wrote that article.  That's why there
are "bylines" on each article.  I'm just the editor.  I take the
information that others have provided - clean it up - and send it off
for publication.  Yes, I DO write some articles myself, but that's not
my primary function as editor.  If you'd like to contribute something to
the November issue of the Safety Belt, please get in touch with me.

Go fast - have fun - but BE SAFE!

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman