Re: Forwarded: Re: G-Tech Pro Competition

To: "'Robert_Fulton@email.msn.com'" <Robert_Fulton@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Forwarded: Re: G-Tech Pro Competition
From: Danny Castillo <dcastillo@axxion.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 09:43:58 -0600
Do not let your opinion of the Uni Syn effect your opinion of Edelbrock.
That was a device that was originally offered at the request of some
customers with early VW engines with multiple carburetors.  It is not an
Edelbrock part.

Edelbrock is a leader in the design, development and production of some of
the best cylinder heads, manifolds, water pumps, shock absorbers as well as
many, many other parts.  They have every aspect of performance parts
manufacturing cycle in house.  It is a very impressive operation.  They have
proven results!  I have seen it first hand.

Danny