Re: National Entries Updated

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: National Entries Updated
From: "Brian Berryhill" <bikepoet@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:33:09 -0500
My question... Where are all of the Vipers?

I can understand since it's the first year the Viper has been allowed in SS
that it might not be popular, and I can see how 405 vs 450hp doesn't really
mean much on an autocross course, so does that mean the Corvette handles
that much better?  Or is the price the main thing?

With the introduction of all of the 400+hp cars in the next few years, maybe
we should have a new class... SDS:  Super-Duper Stock!

Brian

> >Super stock (thats a lot of Z06's) is the 3rd biggest class and the
> >biggest stock class with 54.
> >
> >Alex
>
> Where are all of those twin turbo RX-7's?  I know mine is resting under
it's car cover.

> This year's SS entries consists of 36 - Z06's, 1 - non Z06 corvette and
2 - M3's.  I guess it's become a spec. Z06 class.  The grid will look like
the parking lot at the Bowling Green, KT assembly plant.