Re: [evolution-disc.] National Entries Updated

To: TeamZ06@aol.com, gweston@lsil.com, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] National Entries Updated
From: Robfalkner@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:23:23 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/2002 11:44:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
TeamZ06@aol.com writes:

> Don't worry, you will be after they keep your Boxster S in the same class as
>
> the more powerful version coming out soon. <VBG>

 WHAT,  8 hp and 3 lbs is not going to do anything when the car also gained
50 lb

   the seb feels 140 hp diffrence justifies the 150 lb diffrence in curb
weight as raced

 by my count the are 7 class for corvettes to be the top pick. biased yes.

 thanks rob falkner