Diamond wheels?

To: "Autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Diamond wheels?
From: "Knuckledragger" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 08:08:33 -0500
Does anyone have any expereince with these wheels in a Solo or road race
environment?

Specifically, regarding the Challenger and/or the Road Race series wheels.
I have a potential good deal on a set of the Challenger series wheels and am
a little worried that they don't list Soloor road racing as a specific
purpose for the wheels.

Also, what about wheels with no "safety beads"?  Anyone Solo on wheels with
no safety beads?  Is there anything to worry about such as a tendency for
the beads to un-seat while cornering?  Do the Keizers and Reals have safety
beads?  Diamond states that they can add safety beads for those who need to
run extremely low pressures, which I wouldn't in a Solo or track event
environment.

As usual, thanks in advance.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon (see-dan)