Subject: Switching to SM2, do it now?

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: Switching to SM2, do it now?
From: bthatch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:18:20 -0400
Mark, I don't know the answer to your main question, but we're glad to
have you in SM2. It looks like we'll have the 18 drivers plus to make our
own awards at Topeka. It doesn't sound like you're doing this out of
benefit to the class but we're glad to have you anyway (as long as you
keep being unable to drive worth a toot <VBG> ).

From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>

Howdy,

So my codriver and I have decided to switch our z06 from ASP to SM2 for
nationals. SM2 runs Thurs/Fri which gives us more time in between the Pro
and Nats to hang out and CP runs Thurs/Fri and I'd like to watch that...
Couple that with the fact that I can't seem to drive my way outta a paper
bag in _any_ class and its clear I should choose my class at nats based
on
convience factors.

So should we switch on site or now?  I know SM2 is trying to make 18 to
be
a class, but I dunno if that's supposed to be done before you get there
or
after...

Thanks!

Ben Thatcher