Re: Subject: absolutely nothing to do with anything but always

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Subject: absolutely nothing to do with anything but always
From: "David W. James" <vnend@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:32:16 -0400
Locally we run 3 digit numbers, so I have to pick numbers for national
events.  I forget why I picked what I did for Rome, but for Topeka I do
know.

In one of my other hobbies the club is the SCA, and this year is the
37th year it has been in existence.  But it gets better; the club
recreates the Middle Ages at weekend events, and dates on calendars and
such in 'the game' are listed Anno Sociotatis (Year of the Society),
usually abbreviated A.S.

So running car AS 37 seemed perfectly reasonable.

David