RE: Subject: absolutely nothing to do with anything but always

To: "'turbospl311@yahoo.com'" <turbospl311@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Subject: absolutely nothing to do with anything but always
From: Danny Castillo <dcastillo@axxion.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:23:26 -0600
Don,

I love this type of question, there are so many different personality
highlights.  I am not creative so I asked my wife to give me a two digit
number for Nationals -- without hesitation she said 53 without explanation.
I asked "why 53?"  And she said, "that's easy...we are a family of 5 with 3
kids!"

God bless her!

Danny Castillo
#53 SS

Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:55:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>

How did every one choose the number they run? I know some of the obvious,
car number same as the year of the car. But is there a story behind some of
these chosen numbers. I use 32 because thats how old my kids were when I
started 3 years and 2 years. Any other good stories?

Always curious.

Don Miller
#32 E-Mod 68 Datsun Roadster

Danny Castillo