Re: Subject: absolutely nothing to do with anything but always

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: absolutely nothing to do with anything but always
From: "Mike Lowe" <mikelowe93@houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 02:18:29 -0500
    That's also the number for Herbie the Love Bug.  I just spent 20 minutes
looking at fun Herbie sites like this one:
http://www.geocities.com/dhtlb/facts/index.htm .  :-)

It's a bit hard to cram a welder in a Miata (vague Herbie movie reference).

Mike Lowe
94 Miata Turbo in SM2

p.s.  After #93, I also thought of using 53 and also 14 because of A.J. Foyt
(Houston connection).