Re: [evolution-disc.] Power line conditioners for portable

To: travisd@tubas.net
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Power line conditioners for portable
From: "CHARLES SCHULTZ" <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:12:53 -0700 (PDT)
This Honda generator (u3000is, maybe?) is powerful enough to easily
run the AC on our travel trailer, runs at least 10 hours per fillup
(3.5 gallons) is very quiet, _and_ has a sine wave AC inverter to give
you nice, smooth power.  I think I'd still get a $100 uninterruptible
power supply from APC or some other reliable manufacturer to put
between the genset and the computer in case you unexpectedly run out
of petrol.

In anwer to the obvious question, about $2 grand.

Chuck