Pocono Time Trials

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Pocono Time Trials
From: Larry Boardman <1thewebdr@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:33:17 -0400
C.A.R.T. (Connecticut Autocross and Rally Team) is sponsoring our second
Time Trial at Pocono raceway on September 6th. If you have never had the
thrill of running on a banked track, this is the event to experience it. We
are using the South Course (approx 1.1 miles).  C.A.R.T. is well known for
running very safe and enjoyable events at Lime Rock and Pocono.  There are
a few slots open.  For more in formation, go to www.cartct.com and click on
Time Trials. Be sure to also view the Event Results page for our last Time
Trial at Pocono.  There are several links to pictures and videos.

Enjoy!

LarryB